Toto Holding is a financial company founded in 2011 which includes the companies Toto Costruzioni Generali, Strada dei Parchi, Renexia, InfraEng, ApFleet, AirOne Executive and RailOne.
Toto Holding owns the heritage of Toto S.p.A and in pursuing its strategies is inspired by the principles of:
- Quality: the value that remains over time;
- Reliability: the certainty of the optimal result;
- Technology: innovation as a method.
In compliance with the general principles, the companies belonging to the Group for the realization of their respective mission, promote:
- the adoption of best practices existing on the market and their application in order to pursue the highest standards of quality of the works and projects carried out and the services offered;
- the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution by reducing consumption and the risks of environmental damage;
- the protection of the health and safety of workers, the prevention of accidents, injuries and occupational diseases;
- compliance with current legislation and other commitments undertaken with customers and third parties;
- the continuous improvement of performance and of the company’s management system.
Specifically, each Group company has, or is in the process of acquiring, its own management system for quality, environment and safety aspects: Toto Costruzioni Generali has implemented an Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety Management System, InfraEng is certified for Quality and Renexia has started the certification process.
Organisation and Management Model (general part)
Organisation and Management Model (special section)